We understand that it can take a lot of time and resources to implement our APIs. So to help you get up and running with our products quicker, we’ve developed our first IFrame.
The Guest Reviews IFrame has many of the functionalities of the Guest Reviews API, but takes a lot less time and effort to implement – plus any new features will be added automatically, so no extra resources are needed from your side.
With the Guest Reviews IFrame, your properties can:
- see their overall review score
- check what guests liked and didn’t like about their stay
- view all reviews for a specific property
- reply to reviews
- filter reviews by which ones have been replied to
Why the Guest Reviews IFrame might work for you:
- Easy implementation. Much fewer resources needed than the Guest Reviews API.
- A useful test. Check properties’ engagement with new products on your platform (and then possibly implement an API later on).
- Less hassle. Properties don’t need to juggle between systems and can use your platform for all Booking.com’s products.
- A better overall platform. Your platform benefits from new features and products.
- Automatic updates. When new features are added, they appear immediately in the IFrame (no development needed from your side).
- No designers needed. IFrame comes as a pre-designed package, so we take care of the design.
To get started with the IFrame, have a look at the documentation and download the Guest Reviews IFrame handbook.