This summer is all about winning peak season together. We want to help you improve your property’s performance – and in exchange, you can win up to 100 extra points in the Connectivity Partner Programme.
This competition is all about your properties implementing as many opportunities as possible. Opportunities are our way of helping properties improve their performance on our platform. Our system analyses each property’s profile on Booking.com and identifies areas of improvement, or ‘opportunities’.
To enter our Peak Season competition, fill in this form before 1 September, 2019.
When is the competition running?
This competition runs from June until end of September.
Which opportunities are included?
We’ve selected six opportunities for the competition. Each opportunity is a way for your accommodation partners to improve their ranking, conversion and workload.
Ranking & Conversion opportunities
- Business rate
- 24-hour reception (Vacation rental segment)
- Automatic replies
- Key collection (vacation rental segment)
How can I earn up to 100 extra points?
To earn 50 extra points, you have to reach one of the following milestones:
- an overall ratio of attributed implementations* equal to 5% of your overall portfolio of eligible opportunities (based on the total number of eligible opportunities in June when the competition started)
- a total number of attributed implementations* equal or superior to 1,000
To earn 100 points, you have to reach one of the following milestones:
- An overall ratio of attributed implementations equal or superior to 7% of your overall portfolio eligible opportunities (based on the total number of eligible opportunities in June when the competition started)
- A total number of attributed implementations* equal or superior to 1,100
*Note: attributed implementation refers to opportunities that are actioned by you in your Partner Portal and implemented by your properties. To earn points, make sure that you action all opportunities in your Partner Portal. Only opportunities that are implemented by properties and marked as ‘actioned’ by you will count towards your score.
Will this competition have a winner?
Yes! There will be two winners of the Peak Season competition:
- The partner with the highest ratio of attributed opportunity implementations
- The partner with the highest total number of attributed opportunity implementations
What is the prize?
The winners of the Peak Season competition will win one ticket each to Click., Booking.com’s annual global partner conference in Amsterdam. We’ll also publish your success story on one of our channels.
Who can enter this competition?
Any Booking.com Connectivity Partner with at least 400 opportunities for Preferred, Genius, Business rate, 24-hour reception, Automatic replies or Key Collection.
How can I promote opportunities to my properties?
In the Peak Season package, you’ll find plenty of material to help you promote these opportunities.
How can I enter the competition?
Just fill in this form before 1 September, 2019.