If you need to add or change a mobile number for PIN verification purposes, you need to send a request to the relevant property partner as follows:
- Log into the extranet group account.
- Click on the ‘Account’ icon in the top-right corner.
- Select ‘Security’ from the drop-down menu, then ‘Add New Number’.
- Type in the new number and click on ‘Verify Number’ to send an email to the property contact.
- Property contact opens the email and clicks ‘Approve’, which redirects them to the extranet.
Once the phone number is verified, it will be listed as ‘Approved’ and can receive a PIN code.
Note: To maintain data privacy, Booking.com employees are restricted from adding or changing mobile numbers.