Change in structure of programme categories & elements
- Improve Quality, Innovate Services will become ‘Products & Quality’
- Grow Properties (New properties) will become ‘Business Value’
- Grow Properties (opportunities) will be become ‘Property Performance’
- Extra will become ‘Engagement’
- A new element, ‘Stayed Room Nights’, will sit under the ‘Business Value’ category
Change in point system and amount of tiers
In 2019 we will launch a full cumulative point system. The changes are:
- All partners start the year with 0 points (partners will keep their status based on the scores in 2018) and have the chance to build up their score until the last day of the year (31 December, 2019).
- Points can be earned on a monthly basis and for some 'one-time' elements partners will earn points when they meet the conditions during the year.
- Partners will receive points for their performance/actions and can no longer lose points.
- Fair scoring model for performance throughout the entire year (in the current model, the last 90 days of the year matter the most).
- Instead of the four tiers we had in 2018, we will only have three tiers in 2019: Standard, Advanced and Premier.
Changes in Programme Benefits
For the 2019 programme we have added a lot of new benefits that are divided into three groups:
- Support: Our activities to support you in our partnership and your business
- Knowledge: Sharing our specific knowledge and experiences to strengthen your business
- Exposure: Offer more exposure and opportunities to gain leads
Changes in Programme Requirements
Read the Connectivity Partner Programme Manual 2019 (page 4) for all details.