What are the benefits?
The promotions API is a win-win tool for both properties and providers.
Promotions help properties to generate business when they need it most.
- Get more bookings. Deals appear in search results, so partners can attract more visitors to their page, which will bring more reservations.
- Increase revenue. A lot of customers initially attracted by the offer often end up booking non-discounted rates for other room/rate types.
- Fill rooms year round. Properties can increase occupancy by targeting dates where they need more bookings. Minimum length of stay deals help secure higher-value bookings.
- Stay flexible. Early Bookers and Last Minute Deals allow properties to manage occupancy based on their business needs.
- Target specific markets. Properties can choose specific channels to target new markets. With Basic Deals, they can time the promotion to fit the time zone of the target market.
- Stand out from the competition. With Basic Deals, the property will appear higher in the search results when customers are sorting by price. Properties can reinforce the Basic Deal by making it a Secret Deal, which gets extra promotion by Booking.com.
- Reduce cancellations. Around a third of all bookings on our platform are now made with a mobile device. 40% of all smartphone bookings are last-minute bookings, which have a low cancellation rate. With Last Minute Deals, properties can attract these customers.
- Expand your portfolio. A wide range of product features allow you to attract more properties.
- Enjoy reduced hassle. Properties have more control over conditions like length of stay, non-refundable policies, promotion times, etc.
- Track performance. Via the GetPromotionsAPI, you can view properties’ performance and share it with them.
- Save time. A single API lets you manage promotions across multiple properties – perfect for PMCs and Holiday Rentals.
- Integrate easily. The API can link to your existing rate and revenue management products, meaning you can control your promotions with ease.
- Benefit from support. Booking.com’s teams will help you with technical issues, and we’ll also support communication with your partners. We’re available 24 hours a day on weekdays.