Assuming you’re a PCI-compliant provider – meaning you manage payment card information via XML messages – the reasons credit card or CVC details are not sent could be due to:
- the extranet settings on the property level (for example: credit card is not set as a payment method)
- some reservation conditions don’t require credit card details at the time of booking (for example: last-minute reservations or domestic bookings are possible without credit cards)
If you’re a PCI-compliant provider and want to receive credit card and CVC details, you can do so in Provider Portal and choose one of the following options.
- Send all information (credit card and CVC details) via XML
- Exclude CVC code from the XML
- Display all information on the extranet (and optional email link to extranet)
In the Provider Portal select the Properties tab, then select the property you would like to change. Select “Property Settings” and you will see an option for Credit Card Data via API. You can then select how the property can receive the credit card data.
Note: We only accept requests from our connectivity partners, not from properties directly.