Assuming you’re a PCI-compliant provider – meaning you manage payment card information via XML messages – the reasons credit card or CVC details are not sent could be due to:
- the extranet settings on property level (for example: credit card is not set as a payment method)
- some reservation conditions don’t require credit card details at the time of booking (for example: last-minute reservations or domestic bookings are possible without credit cards)
If you’re a PCI-compliant provider and want to receive credit card and CVC details, you can submit a request to set up one of these options per property:
- Send all information (credit card and CVC details) via XML
- Exclude CVC code from the XML
- Display all information on the extranet (and optional email link to extranet)
Note: We only accept requests from our connectivity partners, not from properties directly.