Almost 80% of properties on Booking.com told us that they would like advice on how to grow their revenue by telling them what guests are looking for and where they’re lagging behind in comparison to their competitors.
We developed an intuitive page called the “Opportunity Centre” where we pinpoint all the areas where a property can perform better and which particular actions they can take to improve. We call these actions “Opportunities”.
An algorithm helps us prioritise these opportunities in order of importance to help properties know where to take action first.
The Opportunities API lets you retrieve and manage Booking.com opportunities and display them to properties directly in your system.
Here are some examples of advice and opportunities that your customers have appreciated:
- Simple reminders such as uploading high resolution photos of their rooms, to improve their conversion rate
- Market intelligence such as predicted High Demand Dates when they’re missing inventory and won’t be visible in search
- Suggestions for missing rate plans that will attract particular customers that they’re not getting now, such as business rates or single occupancy rates
- Opportunity to boost their ranking and conversion by joining programs such as Genius and Preferred when they become eligible
- Simple steps they can take to reduce cancellations, one of the biggest pain points for their net revenue
Learn more about the Opportunities API in the Connectivity Hub.
Let us know when you’re starting the integration process via email: email@example.com
Our support team will help set up your test property and provide all the necessary information to get you started (we don’t recommend using real properties for testing)