The Connectivity Advisory Board is a forum where Booking.com and selected Connectivity Partners can discuss ideas, strategies and trends to drive growth and solve partner friction. The Connectivity Advisory Board will meet face-to-face at our biggest annual event, Click. Next to that we will organise at least three additional (online) meetings throughout the year.
The Connectivity Advisory Board 2018-2019:
What are the benefits for participants?
By joining the Connectivity Advisory Board, you can:
- Discuss our Connectivity Partner Programme
- Meet and connect with your peers and Booking.com executives
- Get informed and involved first hand about programme and product development
- Navigate the trends and drive the opportunities in our industry
- Aligning our joint offering better with properties’ needs
How long does the board last?
A Connectivity Advisory Board member commits to actively participate for a full calendar year. This year’s term starts in July 2018 and ends on the30th of June 2019. In Q2 of 2019, we will evaluate our final progress and new Connectivity Partners will be invited to participate in the 2019-2020 Connectivity Advisory Board.
A Connectivity Advisory Board member should be an active partner in the Connectivity Partner Programme. Board members will not be measured on their overall Connectivity Partner Programme scores, or on any of the specific categories in the programme. We want the Advisory Board to be a representation of the Booking.com Connectivity Partner Ecosystem worldwide, therefore we will involve partners from each region and each level of the Connectivity Partner Programme.
Grounds for Dismissal
- There will be no discussion of allocating or sharing of customers, refusing to deal with a particular supplier or class of suppliers or other competitively sensitive topics. Neither serious nor flippant remarks will be permitted. Also, any publications or handouts containing such information shall not be distributed or made available to competitors.
- Because the Connectivity Partners are expected to behave professionally at all times, which includes acting in accordance with all applicable laws, negative, disparaging or discrediting comments regarding other Connectivity Partners, corporations or competitors, or their goods or services, will not be tolerated.
- As a Connectivity Advisory Board member, we expect that you will show commitment to the board, be motivated to participate and not miss a specified number of virtual or in person meetings.