The Reporting API helps properties have better control over reservations received from Booking.com.
- Report invalid credit cards. Increase revenue by releasing blocked rooms quickly on Booking.com. Reporting and cancelling these reservations in as little as 24 hours opens up availability and maintains the occupancy of a property.
- Report no-shows and save commission. By reporting all no-shows, you can make sure no commission is charged for any bookings made with free cancellation. You can also let us know in case the cancellation fee has been waived.
- Improve the guest experience. The Reporting API reduces errors because properties can hire just one FTE to manage invalid CCs. The emails to the guest are sent automatically from Booking.com, which results in a better guest experience.
- Ease of operations. Properties handle all their reservation on PMS/CM. Integration with the API helps make it easier without switching windows.
For Connectivity Partners:
- Reduce your inbound. Handling invalid credit cards is one of the top two pain points of connected properties. Integrate the Reporting API on your PMS to solve this key partner pain point.
- Experience less hassle. Integrate with your existing payment solution to automate the process for your properties.
- Integrate easily. The API can link to your existing reservation page meaning you can share the status for each reservation of your properties.
- Benefit from support. Booking.com’s teams will help you with technical issues, and we’ll also support communication with your partners. We’re available 24 hours a day on weekdays.
For more non-technical information about the Reporting API, click here.