Joining the Preferred Programme is a way for high-performing properties to be seen and booked by more guests.
In exchange for a slightly higher commission, properties get extra visibility, as well as a thumbs-up logo next to their property, which is proven to increase page visits.
To join the programme, properties must:
- be among the top 30% of properties in their area, in terms of performance
- have an average guest review score of 7 or more
- have above-average conversion for their area
- have a below-average cancellation rate for their area
- have a perfect payment record (always pay commission invoices on time)
- offer a certain amount of availability and popular rates on Booking.com.
How does it benefit the property?
Thanks to the extra visibility and promotion, preferred properties get up to 65% more page views, and up to 35% more bookings.