Booking.com is keen to onboard new Connectivity partners to grow together. To ensure that we continue to deliver the value and the level of service our guests expect, new Connectivity partners must meet these requirements:
- PCI & PII compliance
- Cloud-based or Central Server based software
- Supports price and availability management
- Supports reservation management
- Supports real-time updates of rates and availability
- Supports instant confirmation of incoming reservations
- Supports managing property content
Find more technical details in the documentation section of the Booking.com Provider Portal.
To drive mutual growth, we also require our new partners to bring in a minimum number of properties/units. Minimum numbers vary from 50 to 500, depending on the market segment and geographical region.
If you meet the requirements above, we would like to hear from you. Please submit your profile on https://connect.booking.com/.