Booking.com is keen to onboard new Connectivity partners to grow together. To ensure that we continue to deliver the value and the level of service our guests expect, new Connectivity partners must meet these requirements:
- PCI & PII compliance
- Cloud-based or Central Server based software
- Supports price and availability management
- Supports reservation management
- Supports real-time updates of rates and availability
- Supports instant confirmation of incoming reservations
- Supports managing property content
Find more technical details in the documentation section of the Booking.com Provider Portal.
In order to grow together, we also require our new partners to bring in a minimum number of properties/units. Minimum numbers vary, depending on the market segment and geographical region.
We don't accept direct connections from individual properties right now, but you can connect via a channel manager. Go to your property management page, log in, and select Account > Channel Manager in the top-right corner.
If you meet the requirements above, we would like to hear from you. Please submit your profile on https://connect.booking.com/.