Last Minute Deals are the only deals which are tagged differently for guests on the Booking.com website or app. Basic Deals and Early Booker Deals are shown but not tagged.
Articles in this section
- What happens when I create a promotion with multiple rates and rooms?
- How do I deactivate a promotion?
- Why do I get an ‘Invalid promotion ID’ error when I try to update or delete a promotion?
- What should I do if I get a response with a value of ‘-1’ in the GetPromotions API?
- What should I do if I can’t set up a Secret Deal?
- What is the difference between the ‘book start/end date’ and the ‘stay start/end date’?
- How are restrictions on the parent rate applied to promotions?
- Why can’t I see separate tagging for a promotion on Booking.com’s website or App?
- Can I choose which fields to modify in the Update Promotions section?
- What should I do if I get an ‘Invalid Rate ID’ error?