If a property creates deals that are overlapping, only the cheapest deal will be visible to guests. As a result, they’ll only get discounts only from the cheaper deal of the two.
Articles in this section
- What happens when I create a promotion with multiple rates and rooms?
- How do I deactivate a promotion?
- Why do I get an ‘Invalid promotion ID’ error when I try to update or delete a promotion?
- What should I do if I get a response with a value of ‘-1’ in the GetPromotions API?
- What should I do if I can’t set up a Secret Deal?
- What is the difference between the ‘book start/end date’ and the ‘stay start/end date’?
- How are restrictions on the parent rate applied to promotions?
- Why can’t I see separate tagging for a promotion on Booking.com’s website or App?
- Can I choose which fields to modify in the Update Promotions section?
- What should I do if I get an ‘Invalid Rate ID’ error?